Offered for the first time this Circa 1957 Old fibro and tile residence sits on a large 680 sqm block of land, boasting 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Formal Lounge, Kitchen, Sleep-out and small laundry room leading to spacious-secure backyard. If you are house hunting with renovation in mind this old house can become your new, transformed family home or simply build your dream home and enjoy living in a fantastic cul-de-sac location close to Parklands, Schools, Shops, Cafes-restaurants and Belmont Forum.
This property is priced to sell and can not be missed!
"'Buy me"' Features:
- Master bedroom with BIR overlooking front garden
- Large sized second bedroom
- Sleepout for a studio/office or small bedroom
- Jarrah floorboards in the main living areas
- Classic bathroom
- Kitchen & Dining with exit to the verandah
- Formal lounge
- Laundry Room open onto alfresco
- Spacious backyard
- Own driveway and secure access to the rear.
- Medium size shed for the tools and/or storage
Do not delay! Contact your favorite agent Frankie NOW on 0432 448 526 to make an offer before it's gone.