When you combine location, size, and practicality you know you are on a winner! This modern townhouse tucked away at the rear of a neat complex is secure, private, and bathed in natural light.
* 3 bedrooms (all with build in robes)
* 2 bathrooms (one ensuite)
* 3 separate WCS (technical talk for loo)
* 2 separated living rooms.
* 2 car lock-up garage with remote roller door - 30sqm
* 124sqm of living space
* 241sqm strata block
* Formal lounge room with sliding door access onto front courtyard
* Light filled living/meals area (air-conditioned) opening onto large rear courtyard.
* Large courtyard fully paved with shade sail makes for a comfortable entertaining space when friends drop in.
* Galley kitchen with an abundance of bench space, double sink with flick mixer, loads of cupboards including a sizable pantry, stainless steel cooking appliances including 4 burner gas hotplate and fan forced oven all neatly positioned below range hood.
* The under-stair void makes for an awesome study nook as illustrated.
* The laundry area has direct access onto the courtyard which has a retractable clothes hoist and an internal WCS.
* All the bedrooms are located upstairs.
* The master bedroom comes equipped with a large sliding door robe and ensuite (vanity, shower and WCS) and air-conditioned.
* Reticulated garden beds
* Front security screen door
* Remote alarm system
* Council Rates $1,515.79 per annum
* Water Rates $ 1,203.23 per annum
* Strata Fees $318.80 per quarter
It is the perfect lock and leave given the proximity to the airport if you are a FIFO worker or anxiously waiting for the borders to open back up. The shortest of walks will put you at the Centenary Park, the Swan River or Ascot Marina. Hop in the car and enjoy the spoils of shopping at the Belmont Forum and entertainment precinct. It is all here, waiting for you!
Full information pack & contract available upon request.