***LAST OPEN FOR INSPECTION WEDNESDAY 23rd JUNE BETWEEN 5.00PM - 6.00PM***
Under strict instructions for genuine sale this 2010 boutique built, Balinese inspired, executive residence, sits on a roomy 609sqm rear, green title block. Literally on the doorstep of the tranquil Tomato Lake and in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Formal double door entry foyer with 12ml wide marri hardwood flooring
- Theatre room with solid double door entry with coffered ceilings to
enhance the dramatic cinematic experience.
- Free flowing kitchen/meals/living zone opening onto outdoor alfresco
- True chef's kitchen with an abundance of benchtop space (granite),
overhead cupboards (soft close), stainless steel cooking appliances
including 900w freestanding combo oven/hotplate, canopy range hood, pot
drawer dishwasher, double sink, appliance cupboard, large pantry,
stop cock tap in fridge recess and microwave reveal.
- Family room with coffered ceilings opening onto outdoor alfresco area.
- Outdoor alfresco area with cedar lined roof/ceiling fan complimented by
extensive timber decked entertaining area. Such an intimate and inviting
space which wraps around the home.
- Extra-large master bedroom suite with coffered ceilings, walk in robe and
ensuite with corner heated spa bath, his and hers vanity and large shower
recess. Also providing direct access onto outdoor alfresco area.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both with built in robes.
- Main bathroom strategically positioned to supplementary bedrooms with
bathtub, separate shower recess and stylish vanity with engineered
stone (Koris) benchtop/splashback.
- Dual linen closets.
- Oversized double lock-up garage (2150 height clearance for 4WD
enthusiasts) with internal storage room area totalling 41sqm with
secondary rear roller door. Also, ample extra parking.
- Ducted reverse cycle, zoned air-conditioning (Platinum Reverse Cycle 7
Zone, 9 Outlets 18kw).
- Extra height ceilings throughout ranging from 30 - 33 course.
- Alarm system and security screen door
- Fully insulated.
- 609sqm green titled block
- 186sqm of internal living space, 16sqm alfresco area, 5 sqm front portico
- Zoning R20/40
- Council Rates: $1,745.80 per annum
- Water Rates: $1,294.80 per annum
- Sewerage available and connected
- Gas available and connected
- NBN enabled with fibre to the premises
- Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request
provided by the seller.
A special location that includes a quiet cul-de-sac proximity that from the front door puts you almost directly onto the shores of the picturesque Tomato Lake. Access into the CBD is effortless, via Orrong Road which is only moments away and the 5-star Belmont Forum and Entertainment Precinct is but a 5-minute drive away. Public transport hubs are handy as are both public and private schooling options.
With the ink still drying on my seller's recent purchase ensure you do not delay in securing this true executive residence.
To be sold via public auction on an "as is" basis on Saturday 26th June 2021 @ 12.00pm (unless sold prior to)
Deposit: $20,000 on the fall of the hammer
Settlement Date: Wednesday 11th August 2021
For more information contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.