In a quiet, secure Cul-de-sac street you would love the LOCATION and all what's around!! So, do not miss this opportunity and start packing because your next move is at 15 Beard Pl.
This Solid Brick 1998 Home offers a FUNCTIONAL FLOOR PLAN which meets the needs of First Home Buyers, Growing families and FIFO workers looking for convenience and easy-living style. It boasts 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living and dining, Home Theatre/Lounge and a Study area (Suitable for 4th Bedroom). The Outside patio makes it perfect for all your gatherings. Lots of room for the dog and also for kids to play around.
* Large master bedroom with en-suite and Walk In Robe.
* Formal Lounge/Home Theatre
* 2 Good sized bedrooms with Built in Robes
* Large bright living/dining area with a fireplace for those cold winter nights
* Gas cooktop kitchen - Practical Electric Oven
* Space for Dishwasher
* Undercover patio perfect for entertaining.
* Ducted Air-conditioning throughout the house.
* Laundry room with side access
* Study area - potential 4th Bedroom.
* Large Carport.
* Small size garage-storage.
* Lovely-Quiet Cul-de-sac street
* GREEN TITLE HOME - 426sqm total land
* Solid Construction 1998 Built
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING:
*Short stroll to St Norbert College & Saint Joseph's School (No more Driving)
*Walking distance to Queens Park Reserve
*Queens Park & Cannington train station 10 minutes walk.
*10 Minutes walk to Cannington Leisureplex.
*Westfield Carousel 25 minutes walk or 5 minutes driving
Water Rates approx.: $1,260. per year
Council Rates: $1,600. per year
It's your perfect opportunity so do not miss it. Call LAURIE KELLY on 0418 927 898 or FRANKLIN MARTINEZ on 0432 448 526 to make sure you inspect this property and make an offer before is GONE. It will be SOLD!!