***Current Bid $425,000***
A unique and iconic, mixed use, development where only 19 reside. Boasting security access, it is in the heart of North Perth's thriving entertainment precinct, affectionately known as "The Albert". Set on the second-floor apartment 14 enjoys a calming cityside outlook from the 15sqm private balcony, that is best enjoyed with your favourite drink. Internally, it's all about the high end fit out that provides a privileged lifestyle!
- 2 bedrooms (birs) x 2 bathrooms (68sqm of internal living space)
- Free flowing living room accented by trendy timber flooring opening onto 15sqm private balcony.
- Central kitchen with freestanding island bench boasting stone benchtops, an abundance of cupboard space, stainless steel cooking appliances including dishwasher, gas hotplate and integrated rangehood.
- Drop-in study nook
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes.
- 2nd bedroom with built in robe at the adjacent end of the apartment providing excellent separation of accommodation.
- Laundry reveal
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Secure parking and store room.
- Leased at $450pw until 15/9/21.
- Council Rates: $407.98 per quarter
- Water Rates: $204.76 per quarter
- Strata Fees: $1,159.26 per quarter
After viewing this gorgeous apartment, step outside and immerse yourself in the cafe culture that only "The Alberts" can afford.
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home. The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent.