Location is everything when it comes to buying real estate and 27 Paltridge Avenue personifies this statement perfectly!
A beautiful modernized, 3 bedroom x 2 bathroom, Brick & Tile home on 668sqm, R30 zoned DUPLEX SIZED block, in whisper quiet elevated cul-de-sac. If you hold your tongue right, you can even see the top of the city towers.
Another added feature and benefit of this property, is the potential exists to do the:
1. Knock over existing home and create 2 street front blocks STCA.
2. Retain existing home and create a rear block of land, enabling you to build a rear home or townhouse STCA.
- Formal lounge room, with beautiful trendy shag pile carpet.
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & abundance of bench space.
- Secondary dining / living area opening via stackable bi folds onto a fantastic alfresco area.
- Main bedroom with ensuite.
- 2nd & 3rd bedroom with bathroom conveniently located in-between.
- Main bathroom recently renovated to an exceptionally high standard.
- Outdoor alfresco area with gabled patio with ceiling fan, cafe blinds and fitted heater and water mister providing all year round comfort, which looks over manicured lawns & gardens.
- 2 car (tandem) lockup garage, providing access to the rear.
- Rear workshop for those who have a desire to tinker.
- Bore reticulated lawns & gardens.
- Land Area: 668sqm.
- Frontage 19.51m.
- Zoning: R30.
- Sewerage available and connected.
- Gas available and connected (gas hotplate, bayonet in lounge and gas storage HWS).
- Council Rates: $1,798.82 per annum (underground power recently through)
- Water Rates: $1,131.32 per annum.
- Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available by request.
My sellers are moving down south, so we are here to sell this fantastic home in an exceptional location ON THE LATHLAIN BORDER, in emerging Carlisle.
Walking distance to Fletcher Park & Carlisle cappuccino strip.
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home. The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent - KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174