2012 built Dale Alcock Street front strata home which enjoys no common property or strata fees, so its just like a home!
- 3 bedrooms (wir/bir) x 2 bathrooms with approx 136sqm of internal living space
- Large light filled open plan living/meals/kitchen area fully tiled.
- Trendy Kitchen with breakfast bar, boasting an abundance of bench space, stainless steel oven/gas hotplate and canopy rangehood, dishwasher and large pantry.
- Living room opens onto private outdoor alfresco area fully paved, accessed via sliding doors.
- Oversized master bedroom situated towards the rear of the home with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2&3 with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with seperate bathtub, semi-frameless glass shower screen and enclosed wcs.
- Double lock-up garage (36sqm) with attached storeroom and shopper's entry door.
- Auto reticulated lawns and gardens.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and fully insulated.
- Alarm system.
- Rent potential $450 per week (currently tenanted lease end - 31/10/2021)
- 302sqm strata block with 15.03m frontage.
- NO STRATA FEES.
- Council Rates: $1,862.33 per annum.
- Water Rates: $1,288.44 per annum.
- NO INTERNAL PHOTOS DUE TO PRIVACY AS THE PROPERTY IS LEASED - internal photos are from unit 1 which sold recently and is a replica.
There is a lot to admire on this well-maintained home from the impressive facade to the light filled living room with a soft neutral palate. Rivervale is a popular cityside suburb on the move given the proximity to the many local parks (Peet Park and Tomato Lake) CBD, Burswood and Belmont Entertainment Precincts, DFO and Airport.