Heaps of Potential.
This huge 831sqm ''Diamond'' shaped block rarely comes on the market and when it does, you have to act quick!!
It's an excellent opportunity for first home buyers, astute property investors/developers and growing families to secure this Double Brick and Tile home in a central and quiet Cul-de-sac location within walking distances to parklands and playgrounds, public transport and just 5 minutes drive to Forest Lake Shopping Centre, schooling and main roads.
Built in the 70's and revamped in 2013 this home offers a functional floor plan; a master bedroom with semi en-suite, 2 well-sized bedrooms, separate living and dining area, comfortable kitchen, laundry room and large backyard suitable for all gatherings, parties and Summer's BBQ's; PLUS double lockable garage for all your cars, toys and tools with direct access to the rear of the home.
With heaps of potential neither developers or property investors should miss this one. The high rental activity and large block of land tick the boxes for future growth. Do not delay and contact myself now to view and make an offer before it's gone.
- Massive 831sqm corner block - Cul-de-sac location
- Double Brick and Tile Home
- Front Living Area and Dining
- Bright Kitchen with Gas Cooktop
- Master bedroom with Sliding Wardrobe doors and semi en-suite
- Two well sized bedrooms
- Laminated flooring through the main living areas
- Ducted reversed cycle throughout the house
- Tiled large Bathroom
- Tiled Laundry room opens onto Alfresco
- Ceiling fans in the living and bedrooms.
- Hot water system, security screens
- Spacious backyard and Large Pergola for all sort of gatherings
- Private rear lawn area perfect for kids, pets or sun tanners
- Double lockable garage with access to the rear
- Short stroll to Bus stops and parklands (Fagence Way Reserve)
- Walking distance to Gosnells City Football Club and Playground
- 5 Minutes drive to Thornlie Schools and local Shopping Centre
- Westfield Carousel 10 minutes drive
- 20 Km to Perth CBD, Airport and Optus Stadium
More information call FRANKLIN today on 0432 448 526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org