LIVE OR INVEST IN A TRANQUIL LIFESTYLE NEXT TO THE VINEYARDS OF THE INFAMOUS SWAN VALLEY
The new, fresh and vibrant estate of Brabham has become a popular and very in demand residential location of all generations. Be a part of this community and include this lovely & magnetic home on your bucket list now.
This Blueprint quality-built family home was designed for a well-balanced, harmonious & happy lifestyle. Let's look in detail its features that you may be seeking in an ideal home.
- Wake up rested after a good night's sleep to the bright morning sun
- huge room fit for a king size bed
- spacious his & hers walk-in robes
- his & hers elevated vanity in the ensuite
- plenty of cupboards for his & hers toiletries & hair dryer storage
- best of all his & hers shower heads - solution for the mad rush to go to work in the mornings
The colourful child's playroom keeping the beloved toddler happy & entertained by his toys, games & books, is your future theatre or TV room for watching favourite movies and sports games
- The well-appointed kitchen bathes with sunlight every morning
- It is equipped with 900mm stainless gas cooktop, oven & rangehood.
- There's deep double sink excellent for washing big pots & pans after entertaining
- has a multi-function island bench for food preparation while chatting with family & friends then serve the sumptuous meals
- Double drawer dishwasher, suitable for small washing up to save water
- The fridge/freezer recess is fitted with filtered water supply for the fridge & ice maker for the freezer
- There's ample of cupboards and plenty of space in the pantry
OPEN PLAN FAMILY AREA
Large family area is brightly lit and inviting with its beautiful, colourful and vibrant nature-inspired wallpaper exuding peace & tranquility.
FRONT & BACK YARDS
Front garden is reticulated and is automatically set on the allowed watering days.
Backyard is easy-maintenance, fully-paved and laid with synthetic grass which is excellent for clean living entertaining. Just add your favourite plants & flower pots for your own garden decor.
The shed is optional & could be removed if not required. Metal shelvings not included.
ALL OTHER BEDROOMS
- can accommodate a queen size bed
- laid with quality easy to maintain carpets
- built-in robes with shelf & hanging space
- Second bathroom has also an elevated vanity, separate shower and bathtub
- Second toilet is separately & conveniently located next to the second bathroom
- Very good quality internal lights
- Auto sensor lights on hallways
- LED outdoor lights
- Fitted with automatic tilt-a-door
- Comfortably fits 2 family cars
- Storage recess
Of course, this home has a lot more other features which will surely delight you, such as:
- Security camera & alarm
- Panasonic reverse cycle air-conditioning with 8 zones
- Pet-friendly security doors
- Windows fitted with slimline venetian blinds & sliding doors fitted with vertical blinds
Excellent location close to all amenities:
- 2 minutes walk to kids' playground & park
- 2 minutes drive to new childcare centre still under construction
- 2 minutes drive to infamous Whiteman's Park
- Future train station yet to be constructed near Whiteman's Park
- 2 minutes drive to newly opened Brabham shopping centre with more shops yet to be built
- 5 minutes drive to Ellenbrook Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes drive to Aveley Shopping Centre
To make an appointment for viewing, please ring Valerie on 040 910 5993.