Nestled in the quiet, family-friendly, and picturesque Drysdale Gardens, you will find this pristinely presented, resort-style, family home ready and waiting for you to call home.
With your choice of amenities just minutes away, including Aubin Grove Shops, Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre, Cockburn Gateway, Wandi Nature Reserve and Honeywood Primary School.
With a HUGE internal floor plan of 308sqm, set on 540sqm block, expansive master suite with retreat area, three additional spacious bedrooms, study nook, home theatre room, open plan kitchen, dining and living area with extra high ceilings, not to mention the landscaped back garden and oversized garage with storage, you have absolutely nothing to do but let the kids pick their rooms!
- Step inside from the landscaped gardens to find a light and bright entry with high ceilings and porcelain tiles. To the left, you will find the master suite with a retreat area and feature star lighting to relax and unwind. Complete with large walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite with double vanity, rain head shower and separate toilet.
- Continue down the hallway to find the home theatre room. Bunker down for family movie night or turn it into the kid's activity room, whichever suits your family needs.
- A vast open plan kitchen, dining and living area is where you will spend most of your time indoors; with soaring ceilings, this is a space you will entertain, celebrate family milestones, and relax.
- The galley style kitchen offers a full-length island bench with ample storage and seating for up to eight people. With Techniki 900mm gas cooktop, electric fan forced oven, canopy range hood, dishwasher and we'll even throw in the fancy fridge, large pantry, microwave recess and shopper's entry from the oversized garage.
- Open up the glass doors to create that seamless indoor/outdoor living with a wrap-around alfresco area, feature pond, and grassed area for the kids and four-legged family members to enjoy!
- Back inside and in the bedroom wing, you will find three additional spacious bedrooms with feature lighting, and floor to ceiling mirrored robes with shelf and rail, ample space for clothes and toys. The family bathroom is centrally located with a bath, shower, vanity, and separate toilet.
- With a study nook for the kids to separate and knuckle down, this home does have it all!
6 Drysdale Gardens is a family home built to last from tiny tots to challenging teens, pristinely presented on a 540 sqm block. You can be sure it will not last long!
Property features include but are not limited to;
- 308 sqm of living
- 540 sqm block
- Porcelain tiling throughout main living areas
- Carpeted bedrooms and theatre room
- Advantage Air reverse cycle air conditioning with intelligent system operation from your phone
- Custom block out blinds, shutters and block out curtains throughout
- 2 x double power points to all bedrooms
- Feature lighting
- Feature starlight's
- Feature cornices
- Functional laundry with bench space and outdoor access to a drying area
- Double linen closet fully fitted with floor to ceiling mirrored doors
- Extra high ceilings to the main living area
- Downlights on dimmers in the open plan living area
- Security screens
- Double garage with extended storage space, roller door access to the back garden, additional power points and shopper's entry
- Huge gabled alfresco areas with light-up water feature
- Side gate access
- Solar hot water system
- Garden shed
- Outdoor power points
- Reticulated garden
- Lemon and lime trees
- Built in 2013
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions, you can buy this home. The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.