Roll your sleeves up and prosper when you purchase this older style brick & tile character home set on rectangular 728sqm block. Situated in quiet street with plenty of home renovations underway and a small parkland close by perfect for the kids to play. If you have been searching for your next project or a value for money first home circle this one and inspect today with confidence.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- "Circa 1965" brick & tile construction extended/renovated over the years.
- Front porch entry leads into big open plan lounge/dining with built in bar.
- Double French doors lead out to private verandah perfect for entertaining.
- Country style kitchen/dining room plus large laundry and separate toilet.
- Four double beds plus study & one bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Outside offers plenty of covered space with rear verandah & side porch.
- Side gate leads to carport and lock up garage with generous workshop.
- Spacious rectangular 728sqm block with wide 18.12mt front zoned R20.
- Small parkland in the street plus close proximity to the Belmont Forum.
- 10 mins to Airport, Redcliffe Train station, Burswood & Optus Stadium.
For further information or to inspect contact Belmont's #1 agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575.