***Current Bid $410,000***
Nestled in a quiet street next door to Maniana Park, you will find this stylish and sophisticated home boasting natural light, space, and low maintenance living.
The centre unit, amongst three, you are safe and secure, tucked away. This home has been cleverly designed to maximise space and livability for a downsizer, family or investment.
- Step inside, and you will be welcomed with a spacious tiled entry foyer that flows into the theatre room, perfect for those Saturday nights in; roll down the blinds, and it will be like your own private movie theatre!
- Travel down the hallway, where you will find an expansive open plan living area. Complete with living, dining, and an entertainer's kitchen. Here is where you will cook, create, entertain, and unwind. The kitchen itself is U shaped with an abundance of storage and bench space, a 7-burner gas cooktop, Technika oven, rangehood, fridge recess and microwave recess. Open the glass doors in summer and let your guests spill out to the alfresco with a cocktail to enjoy the summer sunsets!
- The pick of the bedrooms must be that master suite, located at the front of the home. A spacious, luxurious room with a split system for year-round comfort, triple mirrored sliding robes and ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
- The 'East wing' is home to beds two and three - double rooms with built-in robes, sharing the main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and vanity.
135b Thomas Street offers you a low maintenance lock and leave lifestyle with nothing to do but bring the bags. Whether you are looking for that lasting home, downsizing, or investing, make sure you don't miss this one!
Extra Property Features;
- 268sqm strata block
- Spacious home with multiple living areas
- Private and secure middle unit with double garage, shopper's entry, and direct access to the alfresco
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Roller blinds throughout
- Tiled living and wet areas
- Carpeted theatre and bedrooms
- Split systems in the master and open plan living area
- Rinnai hot water system
- Functional laundry with access to the washing line
- Linen closet
- Walking distance, correction crawling distance to Maniana Park, Queens Park Reserve, Seeds Child Care and Early Learning Centre, Gibbs Street Primary and St Norbert College.
- Short stroll to Queens Park train station, Cannington Leisureplex and even Westfield Carousel for that all-important retail therapy!
- Built in 2014
- Council Rates; $1642.33
- Water Rates; $1221.54
- Strata Fees - insurance only annual cost $357.76
Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 for further information.