Get in early with this fully renovated red brick federation townhouse in small group of five with cheap strata fees ($165 per quarter). Ideal for the trendy inner-city buyer who doesn't want a huge tower complex with strata headaches and likes their own space. Short stroll to Royal Street, Swan River, Gloucester Park, Wellington Square with public transport right at your doorstep. This really is entry level buying for the city professional, astute investor, or first home buyer but either way it will not last very long.
HOT PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Gorgeous renovated red DB/T federation style townhouse.
- Located in small quiet group of five with cheap strata fees.
- Private off-street parking under big 27sqm carport / porch.
- Lockable side passage through to private paved rear court.
- Feature timber front door leads into classic entrance area
- Tiled downstairs living space overlooking alfresco patio area.
- Chefs kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & breakfast bar.
- Euro style bathroom/laundry downstairs with timber finish.
- Double size guest/third bedroom downstairs with BIR's.
-Upstairs offers 2nd living / family area with private balcony.
-Two/three further double size bedrooms with BIRS & WIRS
- Timber flooring plus reverse cycle split aircons to bedrooms.
- Ultra super stylish main bathroom with Velux to the heavens.
- Window shutters, security screens/doors & upgraded lights.
-Vogue neutral colour tones will compliment your furniture.
-Under stairwell storage for bikes plus powered rear store.
-Fridge/freezer & washing machine to be included with sale.
- Cheapest strata fees in the area at only $165 per quarter.
To secure this outstanding property before it sells contact leading REIWA agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575.