Nestled amongst nature, along with the renowned Ascot Waters, you will find this grand designed, luxurious oversized home set right on the water's edge.
Inside you will find a spacious three bedroom, two bathroom, plus powder room, with an open plan living area right onto your private deck with direct access to the Ascot Waters boardwalk.
And if the house itself was not enough, let's look at the blue-chip location, in Ascot Waters, just moments from the Crown Casino, Optus Stadium to see the mighty Eagles, CBD and Airport. This is a home that ticks all the boxes of location and luxe living.
- Set on a 190sqm block you have a home designed to maximize those amazing views and living with 207sqm of INTERNAL space.
- The decked entry welcomes you through the translucent glass door into a light and bright foyer with a stone-clad feature wall.
- Down the hallway, you will enter into the heart of this home featuring a vast open plan kitchen, dining and living area with gas log fire and study nook, filled with natural light from the side courtyard through those huge glass windows and doors that look onto the lake.
- The kitchen is an entertainer's delight, even those not so great chefs will want to spend time in here with glistening stone benchtops, dual powered appliance nooks (keeping you guest-ready), Blanco x5 burner freestanding gas cooker, rangehood, dishwasher, LG microwave, Fisher and Paykel plumbed fridge, commercial grade tap wear and built-in soap dispenser. Here you can converse with guests, while you cook up a storm or cocktail if you please.
- Now step out onto that glorious deck, beckoning you out through the glass stacker doors, to find a built-in BBQ and kitchenette, light it up in summer, throw on the steaks and chill out in the spa whilst taking in the view! You also have the added bonus of direct access to the boardwalk, ideal for guests when entertaining! Holiday all year right at home.
- Head back inside where you will find the downstairs powder room and laundry complete with LG washer and dryer and ample storage.
- Upstairs, guided by the uplights on the stairs, you will find a master suite with balcony access to take in the morning sun. complete with fitted walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, mirrored storage, rain head shower, toilet, bath and water front views.
- You will find beds two and three down the hallway, both with floor to ceiling built-in robes and balcony access.
- The main bathroom is complete with floor to ceiling tiling, double vanity, shower, and toilet
18 Finn Cove is a luxurious residence boasting tranquillity from the moment you step inside. Built to the highest standards with all the bells and whistles to leave you with nothing to do but enjoy the lifestyle it offers.
Features included but not limited to
- Built in 2013
- 190sqm approx block
- Shadow line high ceilings throughout
- Attic storage access via ladder stairs
- Uplight staircase
- Study area
- CCTV security system
- Double garage with storage room and workshop area
- Laundry with floor to ceiling tiling and powder room
- Gas log fire
- Understairs storage
- Stacker doors create a seamless indoor-outdoor living zone
- Courtyard area with wall planting
- Outdoor BBQ and kitchenette
- Outdoor speakers
- Direct access to the boardwalk
- Blinds throughout
- Double linen closet
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Tiled main living and wet areas
- Rates - Council Rates; $2241.78
- Water Rates; $1347.49
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home. The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent - KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174.