***CURRENT BID $830,000***
Prepare to fall in love with this renovated and extended Circa 1924 Jarrah Weather Board and Iron character home in highly sought-after pocket "on the Lathlain border". My seller has just bought another home, so blink and you'll probably miss it!
With those authentic character elements such as the return verandah, gorgeous hardwood jarrah floorboards, high decorative ceilings, picture rails, leadlight windows, and Oregon hardwood doors this home will steal your heart from the moment you walk in. With a substantial extension completed back in 2008 this is a true "family sized home" on a family sized block (technically a duplex block but no one would knock this home over) with cafe strip and parklands within easy reach.
* Front brick wall with remote double gated access (and pedestrian gate) ensures maximum security
* Shady front return verandah
* Formal Lounge or easily converted into a 4th bedroom, with a decorative gas log fireplace.
* Long sweeping entry foyer with high decorative ceiling rose
* Main bedroom with French doors opening onto verandah with those lovely sky-high ceilings
* A superb example of a period bathroom with full size bathtub and secondary wcs
* Large light filled kitchen/dining/family room overlooking the established gardens and large outdoor patio area accessed via double French doors.
* The family room has a fitted projector, projector screen and prelay speaker wiring mounts. The owner will also leave the wall fitted t.v. bracket so you can easily fit your own t.v. on the wall.
* The Kitchen is huge with loads of bench space and stainless-steel appliances including double sink, dishwasher and a stunning freestanding gas/electric freestanding combo fan forced oven with 5 burner gas hotplates with canopy rangehood. BONUS would have to be the massive walk-in pantry/appliance cupboard.
* Impressive outdoor area with shady patio with cafe blinds (nylon), timber deck overlooking established lawns and gardens
* 2/3 tandem car carport provides direct access through to a freestanding workshop
* The front brick wall with remote control gate also allows flexibility to easily store your boat/caravan if you were to pave the front grassed area.
* Laundry with loads of storage space (2 linen closets) and a secondary WCS.
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* 10 panel solar system (2.5kw) to keep your power bills affordable
* As new gas instant hot water system
* Alarm system
* Bore reticulated lawns and gardens (recently renewed bore pump)
* NBN enabled
* A pre-purchase building and timber pest report is available upon request.
* 589sqm green title block with 16.76m frontage
* Zoning R30
It is an extremely rare to find a such a unique and well-preserved character home within walking distance of Lathlain primary school and the Lathlain Place Cafe and entertainment strip. Just a little further away is the Archer Street Cafe strip and the eclectic Victoria Park Cafe strip.
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation, which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions, you can buy this home. The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact the Carlisle property expert Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.