Prepare to be moved with this perfectly presented, sublime sanctuary with clean neutral lines and an architectural flair sure to appeal. My seller has just bought another home so it's time to sell! Suited to busy professionals or FIFO's it is the perfect, secure lock and leave.
Luxury accommodation includes 4-bedroom suites, including a master bedroom on both levels, each offering ensuite facilities, with the third bathroom being upstairs servicing bedrooms 3 and 4, and the dedicated downstairs study the perfect home office being nearby to the entry.
* Secure gated entry which leads into a low maintenance front yard with artificial turf
* Grand entry foyer with stunning black butt hardwood flooring and impressive void
* Dedicated study
* Guest room with stylish ensuite (floor to ceiling tiling), built in robe and dual entry powder room.
* Theatre room with coffered ceilings providing that true cinematic experience with wall mounted TV (Sony 65") and built-in speakers.
* Large free flowing open plan kitchen/meals/living room opening onto dual entertaining areas via stackable sliding doors.
* A stunning kitchen space with stone benchtops, stainless steel cooking appliances including dishwasher and an abundance of preparation space. Certain to have all your culinary senses on full alert! You will love the casual drop in zone - perfect as a breakfast bar, cooking preparation area or a cocktail bar for the budding bartender.
* The patio area off the living area is cedar lined and provides ample shade during the heat of summer. The adjacent courtyard would be your perfect breakfast zone or BBQ space.
* Stunning chrome framed staircase with glass inlay is the perfect entrance to the upper level.
* The upstairs master suite befits a king and queen with a large walk-in robe and stunning ensuite with his and hers vanities and dual oversized shower heads.
* Bedrooms 3 and 4 both with built in robes
* The main bathroom has a large deep bathtub perfect after a hard day's work and a separate shower recess.
* Two car lock-up garage with access off Artesian Lane.
* Ducted reverse cycle zoned air-conditioning
* Security is of a lock'n'leave standard with alarm system, CCTV, electric roller shutters and security grill doors.
* 306sqm green title block with 10.5m frontage
* Gas available and connected - gas bayonet in main living zone and instant hot water service
* Council Rates: $2,376.84 per annum
* Water Rates: $1,432.12 per annum
Ascot Waters is a destination suburb with this home only moments away from the impressive marina or expansive waterside parklands and reserve. Here you can enjoy leisurely walks/rides along the tranquil Swan River on sealed paths all the way into the CBD with world class stops at Burswood Entertainment Complex, Optus Stadium and East Perth's Claisebrook Cove to name a few.
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent - KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174.