(SOLD OFF MARKET IN 1 DAY)
Prime location superbly situated in beautiful tree lined spot with popular Raphael Park at the end of the street. This original "circa 1945" character home set on 676sqm duplex block is a rare find and suits a renovator or developer to enhance it. There is side access through to an old-style garage plus a work shed/laundry plus below ground swimming pool and a variety of plants and shrubs. Yes, the old girl does require renovation, but the bones are great, it just needs a vision and some hard work to bring it back to life.
KEY FEATURE INCLUDE
- Circa 1945 weather board/iron home with outer clay brick skin.
- Rectangular 676sqm duplex block zoned R30 with 13.44 frontage.
- Private front courtyard with brick wall and secure side gate entry.
- High ceilings, jarrah boards, picture rails & double-sided fireplace.
- Classic hallway plus two double size bedrooms towards the front.
- Original lounge/family area plus formal dining space to relax in.
- Galley kitchen/dining space plus massive size enclosed patio area.
- Walk to Raphael Park, Swan River foreshore plus much, much more.
Contact exclusive listing agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 for further details.