(PRICED TO SELL VERY QUICKLY)
Tucked away in whisper quiet cul-de-sac with the beautiful Tomato Lake parkland at the end of the street. This renovated three-bedroom duplex/home set on a half share of 920sqm is perfect for the first homebuyer, FIFO worker, investor, or retiree. Relax with a wine under the massive rear gable patio all year round or step inside and enjoy the spacious open plan living with room to move. Properties in this red-hot location sell quickly so to avoid total disappointment inspection today and make your offer.
RED HOT FEATURES INCLUDE
- Solid double brick & tile construction with 90sqm of living.
- Carport under the main roof with parking for second car.
- Spacious open plan living space with reverse cycle aircon.
- Timber look flooring combined with tiled kitchen/meals area.
- Neutral colour scheme with downlights & vertical blinds.
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms plus security screens & doors.
- Three generous size bedrooms with built in robes in two.
- Spacious bathroom with shower over a big Roman bath.
- Separate toilet plus good size laundry with access to rear.
- Monster size paved gabled patio area plus storage shed.
- Cottage style garden beds with pea gravel path to the side.
- Reticulated gardens/lawns to keep the green thumb happy.
- Walk to Tomato Lake, public transport, and Carlisle Reserve.
- Close by to schools, Belmont town centre & Perth Airport.
- Only 10mins to Vic Park strip, Burswood Casino & Optus.
To make your offer contact Belmont #1 agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 before you miss the boat.