***CURRENT BID $455,500***
Set in the heart of Rivervale, walking distance to Rivervale Primary School & Kooyong Road shopping precinct this spacious, modern home sits on an easy-care 302sqm green title block. And it ticks all the boxes!
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan tiled kitchen/dining and living area
- Large workable kitchen space with an abundance of preparation space, fan forced wall oven, gas hotplate and double stainless-steel sink
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Private outdoor alfresco area
- Bedrooms 2&3 both with BIR's
- NBN enabled
- Split system air conditioning
- Gas bayonet to living area
- Security Screens
- Lock-up garage with roller door
- 302sqm green title block with 15m frontage
- Strong rental history currently leased at $420pw until May 2022.
- Council Rates $1543.02 per annum
- Water Rates $1167.80 per annum
Rivervale is a sought after blue chip location with ease of access to the tranquil Swan River foreshore, Burswood Entertainment Precinct and Belmont Forum/Entertainment Precinct. If you are searching for value and a rock solid buying option then your search is over - make 54 Francisco St yours before someone else does!
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home. The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent - KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174.