RENOVATED REAR VILLA IN THE HEART OF THE ACTION
The paint has just dried on the renovation of this once tired 2008 built 3-bedroom x 2-bathroom rear villa that has a reliable rental history. With such a convenient central location you are literally walking distance to Vic Parks cafe strip, Carlisle Train Station, Aqualife and local bus route via Shepperton Road.
A blank canvass awaits you after a neutral coat of paint (inside and out), new carpets, new roller blinds, new light fittings, paved areas all high pressure cleaned, and gardens reinstated. It is now ready and waiting, perfect to move straight into!
Other features include:
- Open plan kitchen/meals/living area fully tiled opening onto a private courtyard.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Split system air-conditioner
- Alarm system
- 2 car lock up garage with 2165 height clearance
- Rent potential $450 - $500pw
- No strata fees (only an annual building insurance premium of $625.00)
- Council Rates: $1796.62 per annum
- Water rates: $1235.01 per annum
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home. The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
For more information contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174