(No Strata Fees Apply Here)
WOW! Is all I can say about this outstanding property freshly painted ready & waiting for its new owner. Timeless red brick federation style home/villa in small group of three with NO strata fees and NO painful meetings. The central cul-de-sac location is a winner and just perfect for all buyer types with Belmont Forum, Tomato Lake, Optus Stadium and the Vic Park strip on your doorstep. You will need to move fast on this one as huge interest is expected with my owner keen to do a deal quickly.
RED HOT FEATURES INCLUDE
- Solid double brick & tile construction in group of three.
- Federation style with front portico and double garage.
- Classic entry area with timber flooring into front lounge.
- Massive open plan style meals / kitchen / family space.
- Chef's kitchen with stone bench & heaps of bench space.
- Double sink, stainless steel dishwasher and appliances
- Heaps of cupboards with overhead & drawer soft close.
- Reverse cycle split aircon with French doors to the patio.
- Huge decked alfresco entertaining area with gabled patio.
- Three beds with the main boasting WIRS/ensuite/aircon.
- Two minor beds with a generous size second bathroom.
- Freshly painted inside and well cared for over the years.
- Great buy for the first homebuyers, investor or retiree's.
- Close to the Belmont Forum, Peet Park & Tomato Lake.
- Short UBER to the Vic Park Strip, Optus Stadium or CBD.
View with confidence and make your offer with DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 today.