Picture Perfect Townhome in leafy location...
Situated in one of, if not the best positions in Redcliffe - welcome to 5/16 The Crescent! Where fringing trees overhang the street and a beautifully well kept park is your centerpiece. A short 10 minute walk will put you directly in front off the tranquil Swan River - sounds ideal, it is! This trendy light filled FULLY RENOVATED townhouse with huge rear courtyard will fly out the door so strike before someone else does! Features include:
* 2003 built
* Small boutique survey strata group of 6
* Light filled open plan living/meals/kitchen area (air-conditioned) with gorgeous timber flooring and beautiful views of the tree canopy and beyond to the CBD
* Large outdoor alfresco area with expansive paved area -an entertainers dream!
* Large Kitchen with loads of benchspace, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stainless steel fan forced oven and gas hotplate
* Upstairs the master bedroom comes complete with wall to wall built in robe and stylish ensuite - split system air-conditioner.
* Good sized secondary bedrooms, one of which with a city view!
* Freshly painted
* Designer lighting adds to the appeal
* Main bathroom with bath tub/shower combo
* Lock-up garage with auto rollerdoor
* Gas available and connected
* Sewerage available and connected
* Council Rates $1,558.00 per year
* Water Rates $1,260.00 per year
* Strata Fees only $431.00 per quarter
The location is supremely central with the CBD only 20 minutes away, FIFO worker will appreciate the easy access to the airport via the shortest UBER ride and the Belmont Shopping and Entertainment precinct only 10 minutes away. It is truly a rare find that allows you the ability to move straight in BUT would benefit from some cosmetic enhancements.
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home. Don't delay contact Kim Findlay the Redcliffe property specialist now on 0404 461 174 .