Enjoy resort style living in this spacious ground floor 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment ideally situated in secure gated complex, called Ascot Village. When summer emerges again you can sit back and relax by the adjacent 25m pool/spa, or enjoy entertaining with friends in the beautiful, landscaped gardens with a handy complex BBQ area.
Apartment 50's features include:
- Spacious living/meals area opening via stackable doors on courtyard
- Kitchen with loads of cupboards, pantry, fan forced oven, gas hotplate, pull
out rangehood, 1.5 s/steel sink, microwave recess and built-in dishwasher
- Laundry reveal with washing machine and clothes dryer
- Both bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Ensuite in master bedroom with second wcs and shower/bath combo
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Gas hot water system
- One allocated car bay fronting apartment and close to entry gate
- Currently rented at $385pw until Jan 2023
- 79sqm of internal living space
- Council Rates: $1,521.65
- Water Rates: $1030.55 per annum
- Strata fees: $1071.50 quarterly (including $220.00 reserve fund levy)
Such a convenient location surrounded by easy access to the fringing CBD, or the world in fact, via bus route, the soon to be opened Redcliffe Train station which will provide direct access to the Perth airport. The apartment is sure to be popular with investors/FIFO workers/1st Homebuyers so do not delay.
For more information contact the Ascot specialist Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.