Modern Home - Easycare Block - Cul-De-Sac...
CURRENT BID $445,000
With all the essential property ingredients you will never want to leave 2b Harman Street Belmont once you step inside. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac with your very own bus stop at one end and a council-maintained park (Harmen Park) at the other, and you haven't even left the cul-de-sac! Built in 2008 it is a stylish street front home built by Ross North the builder.
Features include, but not limited to:
- Large entry foyer with high ceilings and trendy timber floors
- Large open plan kitchen/meals/living room with reverse cycle split air conditioning system and opens via sliding doors, onto an outdoor alfresco area which is fully paved
- Snazzy kitchen with engineered stone (Corian) benchtops, overhead cupboards, stainless steel appliances including double sink, fan forced oven, 4 burner gas hotplate with built in rangehood and dishwasher. There is a separate pantry and a large fridge recess
- The outdoor alfresco area is extremely private and is ideally suited to entertaining small gatherings
- Master bedroom comes with its own reverse cycle split air conditioning system, WIR and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with BIR
- Fully insulated
- Alarm system
- Front security door
- Double lock up garage (with extra height to accomodate a 4wd with roof racks) with internal shoppers' entry
- Council rates $1612.00 per annum
- Water rates $1182.62 per annum
- NBN enabled
- Rent potential $450pw - $500pw
Ideally situated only a short stroll to Belmont Entertainment and Shopping Precinct, and only seconds away from Signal Hill (3.87 hectares of native bushland and walking trials). Access the CBD bus route (bus stop 14307 via bus # 935) in less than 1 minute from the almost fronting bus stop. With the Airport, Optus Stadium, Crown Casino and Swan River close by, the location is truly outstanding.
For further information or to book your inspection contact the Belmont property specialist KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174.