Circle this one! (internal photos and inspections commencing shortly) A well located, neat and tidy 3-bedroom x 2-bathroom villa in small complex of 5 opposite major shopping hub and providing easy access to Westfield, Vic Park cafe strip or CBD .
* Built in 1997
* Complex of only 5
* Open plan living/meals area with r/c split air-conditioner opening via sliding door onto paved courtyard
* Original kitchen in good condition with loads of cupboards (incl overheads) gas/electric upright cooker, large pantry and s/s steel 1.5 sink with flick mixer
* Main bathroom with bath/shower combo
* Master bedroom with dual robes and ensuite bathroom
built in robes
* Fully functioning alarm system
* Fully insulated
* Security screens and doors throughout
* Freshly painted throughout inside and outside
* New blinds and light fittings
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected (gas hotplate, gas bayonet in living room and gas storage HWS)
* Solid rental history - current rent potential $450pw - $470pw
* Council Rates: $1,539.64
* Water Rates: $1,009.08
* Strata Fees: $410.00 per quarter
* single undercover carport + additional allocated parking bay
* Ample visitor parking throughout complex
This would be the perfect walk straight in investment given the excellent location to so many amenities, and with Curtin Uni closeby. Given the recent renovations also a great first home. Genuine seller don't miss it!
For more information contact the Bentley expert Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.