116 Elizabeth Street Beckenham
Contact agent for details
GONE! BY CHARLIE! MULTIPLE OFFERS RECIEVED
***I have a number of buyer that are looking to buy in the area, if you are thinking of selling feel free to call me.
My Sellers have purchased another property and have instructed that this home MUST BE SOLD!
Be sure to inspect this immaculately presented, spacious family home built by with a list of features that will satisfy even the fussiest of buyers.
This immaculately maintained home features:
* 4 generously sized bedrooms, Main bedroom with a newly renovated bathroom
* 2 well presented bathrooms
* Massive double garage with the ability to drive through to the rear
* Situated on a massive 694sqm block
* Alarm System
* Formal lounge
* Open plan kitchen & living area tiled throughout
* Cosy theatre room with downlights and surround sound
* Ducted Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
* Spacious Alfresco entertaining area
* Gorgeous landscaped lawns and gardens and fully reticulated
* ADSL2+ internet available
* Near the border of East Cannington & Beckenham
Benefit from the convenient location being close to the Carousel Shopping Centre, William Street shops, the new Cannington Lesuireplex, Primary, Sevenoaks High School, St Norbert's collage and only 12kms from Perth CBD
For further information contact The Area Specialist Charlie Bellow
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.