85 Wicca Street Kewdale
Contact agent for details
PRIME LOCATION - SUPER DEVELOPMENT SITE !!
SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT SITE - ZONING R20/50/100
-- OPEN BY APPOINTMENT --
Super opportunity for the eager investor/developer wanted to act now to capitalise on future growth in a tremendous Cul-de-sac location, beside to Wicca Reserve - Playground and next door to Belmont Forum, Cafes, cinemas, restaurants and shops.
This perfectly rectangle shaped block with 822 sqm, offers multiple building/development options to get your project off the ground and will certainly captivate high buyers demand in a unique and secluded convenient location, close to all local amenities and for all sort of lifestyle.
-- The existing house --
Double Brick-solid roof tiles home with 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, semi-open Kitchen, Dining Area and Formal lounge. You would only need a bit of TLC to bring it back to life; and, perhaps generate rental income while you are getting your plans and building design of your new development. However, this property will be SOLD in ''AS IS'' Conditions --
''HOT Development" Features:
- Rectangle 822sqm block - HIGH DENSITY ZONING R20/50/100.
- Frontage of 20.46m and 40.21 Depth.
- Demolish and build: 2 brand new family homes.
- Demolish and build: 4 - 5 brand new townhouses.
- Demolish and build: 8 - 12 brand new apartments.
- Adjacent to Wicca Reserve Parkland and connecting through Belmont Forum.
- Fascinating quiet Cul-de-sac location.
- Short stroll to Peet Park.
- Walking distance to schools and bus stops.
- 10 minutes drive to Airport, Optus Stadium, DFO, COSTCO, Vic Park and future
Redcliffe Train Station.
- 15 Minutes to Perth CBD.
Do not miss this super size, sought after prime development site!
Call Frankie now 0432 448 526 to make an offer before it's gone.
: $1432 per year
: $1179 per year
: 822.00 m2
: 100 m2
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.