3/91 Fitzroy Road Rivervale
EOI FROM $280,000
Fantastic Location !! Entry level Villa.
Situated in one Rivervale's finest TOP END cul-de-sac locations is this 2 Bedrooms home/villa just waiting for the lucky buyer. Simply add your own style, design and transform this original solid double brick home in your desired lifestyle. Excellent buying opportunity for First Home Buyers/Downsizers/FIFO/Retirees or Astute Investor looking for quality properties with immediate rental income.
Centrally located only minutes to five-star shopping, cafe strips and the stunning Burswood Peninsular you will be spoilt for lifestyle choices every weekend (footy, coffee, roulette, dancing and more).
"'BUY ME"' FEATURES:
- Easy-living Villa in quiet group.
- Solid double brick / tile construction plus single carport.
- Master bedroom with BIR / sun block blinds.
- Second bedroom - standard size / Carpet
- Standard kitchen Hot Plate cooker, lots of bench space / cupboards.
- Large sized bathroom.
- Laundry room leads to rear patio area.
- Living room with Aircon overlooking the front garden.
- Storage room
- Auto carport with room for large car.
- Great Complex - Proud Owners
- Lock and Leave
- Access to public Transport
- Strata Levy: $495 per Quarter
- Next to Copley Reserve and minutes to Wilson Park - Belmont Netball Association
- Walking distance to Rivervale Primary School,
- Short stroll to the local IGA Rivervale
- 10 minutes drive to Airport, Optus Stadium, DFO, COSTCO, Vic Park and future Redcliffe Train Station.
- Stress free 15 Minutes drive to Perth CBD.
Express your interest today contact Your Area Expert FRANKIE 0432 448 526 before its gone.
: $1305 per year
: $1007 per year
: 73.00 m2
: 68 m2
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.