Entry level pricing exists here on this rock solid semi-renovated 1950's character home on BIG block - 769sqm zoned R20, only minutes drive away from CBD and Swan River. With my interstate owners having just purchased their dream home in Sydney this ones gotta go!
Fortunately it sits back from the road so it's not as noisy as you might first think. That added with the govt plans to upgrade Orrong Road (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_RPn3n1yhk)
and you have an investment strategy that is unrivalled!
Move swift though as these semi-renovated 1950's Brick and Tile war service style homes sell promptly. Buyers love polished Jarrah floor boards, renovated kitchens and bathrooms, its usually their pick of the bunch!
Other notable features include:
- Front door undercover porch entry & small walled sitting area
- Hallway entry leads to all living and bedrooms with polished Jarrah floorboards
- Separate formal lounge with polished floor boards, decorative fireplace and gas point
- Large master bedroom with polished floor boards
- Bedroom 2 is a double size bedroom with polished floor boards
- Recently renovated bathroom
- Upgraded kitchen with loads of bench space, overhead cupboards, electric upright stove and enough room for a 4 seater dining table
- Laundry & separate toilet is accessible through a kitchen door via an enclosed alcove area
- The small alcove leads out through a security screen door to the undercover patio and large back yard
- Single car lock-up garage/garden shed is located via side access at the rear
- Concrete & brick paved driveway with convenient turning bay located to assist with entry on to Orrong Rd
- Modern lockable colourbond driveway gates
- Security screens throughout
- NBN connected
- Sewerage available and connected
- Gas available and connected
- Currently leased at $250pw (periodic)
- 769sqm zoned R20 with 19.1 m frontage
- Council Rates $1,313.47
- Water Rates $849.12
Lathlain is a popular family friendly, house proud suburb that has a host of nearby family friendly parks (and dog) to enjoy, including the new Lathlain Precinct Redevelopment, a burgeoning cafe strip and a highly regarded local primary school. Being so central to the CBD, Optus Stadium, Crown Perth, Swan River and Vic Park Cafe Strip everything is at your fingertips!
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home.
The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.