A visually impressive home in one Australia's finest Marinas, "Ascot Waters". With an intelligent use of natural building materials which perfectly fuse the home into its surrounds. And as you move from room to room the River views and tree canopy immediately relax you.
- A stunning entry foyer with hardwood timber floors (WA blackbutt) drenched in light from the oversized window which provides a cameo glimpse of those unique River views.
- Large light filled living/dining/kitchen area with floor to ceiling feature glass (6mm insulated smart glass) providing yet another relaxing river outlook and a stone stack feature wall that frames dual stackable bifold doors revealing an extensive outdoor alfresco area. When winter hits the built in gas log fire (41mj/h) will prove popular with a glass of red.
- Your state-of-the-art white kitchen accented with stainless steel trims will no doubt awaken your inner chef. With vast bench tops, an abundance of cupboards and drawers (soft close), integrated Hafele fridge/freezer, dishwasher and miele cooking appliances and a michelin star surely beckons!
- The outdoor alfresco area is tailor-made for entertainers. With a sizable, decked area overlooking the b/g fenced, solar heated lap pool with relaxing spill way surrounded by the vast tree canopy. A built-in kitchenette houses a BBQ, bar fridge and sink in an unobtrusive nook framed by more stone stacking. The deck also conceals a useful sub-storage area, which with further excavating could be the ultimate wine cellar or man cave.
- Upstairs is another living room which at the press of a button doubles as a cinema room with built-in projector screen and home theatre components. But it is the surrounding tree canopy that steals the show as the floor to ceiling windows reveal the ultimate blockbuster! Stepping out onto the full-length balcony you can imagine grabbing a beer and watching the AFL grand final with friends or take in the regular dolphin show as they come in for a feed.
- The master bedroom suite is oversized and absolutely decadent with the bathroom opening into the bedroom via plantation shutters. Relax in the deep-seated bathtub (also a spa) ...ahh absolute bliss. There is also a separate shower recess, laundry chute and full-length built-in robes but it is the full height A-framed window wall that as you drift off at night to the swaying tree canopy you realize this home is priceless!
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are conveniently positioned and share a bathroom (bedroom 2 ensuited). More river views and another large balcony and they are the finest secondary bedrooms going round.
- Fully air-conditioned and secured via an alarm
- CCTV with monitor and hard drive
- Custom built alfresco flyscreens on all bi-fold doors
- Solar hot water system
- Maintenance free block with postage stamp gardens which automatically reticulated.
- Council Rates $2247.66 per annum
- Water Rates $1381.37 per annum
No doubt in this your new home you can enjoy the Marina lifestyle of boating, kayaking and leisurely River walks, but it is the ease of access into the CBD and the Burswood Entertainment Precinct that makes Ascot so appealing.
To be sold in "as is" condition on Saturday 8th May @ 3.00pm (unless sold prior to).
It must be said that mentioned so far is but an introduction to this home, so to truly appreciate what makes this home so remarkable you must see it in person. For further information or contract pack contact selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.