Built in the 60's and kept through the years and more to come! this 3x1 Semi-character home well positioned await for the eager investor, developer, character lover or extended family aiming to get one of the best available home/development sites in the heart of Queens Park!!
This lovely home combines many character features and it still preserves its original style; Large Living room, Tasmanian Oak floor boards throughout main living areas, Jarrah timber in the Kitchen, high ceilings, decorate cornices and trims; Rosettes on ceilings, timber French Doors with glass throughout. If you are a Character Lover, make sure that It's on top of your list.
With a rectangular shape, large frontage (22.5m) and 755sqm block of land zoned R30; It offers multiple development options(Subject to WAPC) for your next Project or simply build your DREAM HOME.
It's also a great investment property with immediate rental income (Tenants happy to stay) and perhaps bank the land for future growth . Do not delay and contact myself now if you want to secure 6 Hartfield St Before it's gone.
- Master bedroom with built-in-robes
- Two Spacious bedrooms
- Lockup Garage
- Jarrah floor boards in the Kitchen
- Tasmanian Oak boards in the main living areas.
- Country Style Kitchen with timber ceiling features
- Laundry room
- Large Patio - Garden
- Wide driveway paving
- Two Sheds for tools or storage.
- Reverse Split system Air-conditioning
''HOT Development" FEATURES:
- Rectangular 755sqm land.
- ZONING R30
- Frontage of 22.5m
- Demolish & Build:
Brand New Family Homes*
Two Street Front Houses*
Front and Rear Homes with Side driveway*
Your Dream Home
*All development options subject to WAPC and approvals
- Short stroll to St Norbert College & Saint Joseph's School (No more Driving)
- Walking distance to Queens Park Reserve
- Queens Park & Cannington train station 15 minutes walk.
- 15 Minutes walk to Cannington Leisureplex.
- Westfield Carousel 25 minutes walk or 5 minutes driving
- 12 Minutes drive to Vic Park Restaurants and Cafe strip.
- 10 Km to Perth CBD, Airport, Optus Stadium and inner city highlights
Call Frankie today on 0432 448 526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain more information.