1/305 Daly Street Belmont
Contact agent for details
STREET FRONTAGE 2020 BUILT FIVE BED TWO BATH RESIDENCE!
Nestled in one of the Belmont's most sought-after cul-de-sac locations is this massive, near new family size residence. Built in 2020 and boasting 246sqm of space under the main roof this outstanding, rare opportunity is poised to sell very quickly. Perfect for the growing family or astute FIFO investor; with five queen size bedrooms this stylish property represents tremendous value for money without the headaches of building. Inspection is a must and vacant possession is available at settlement so don't delay, call us today.
HOT LUXURY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Built in 2020 by Blueprint Homes, boasting 246sqm living under the main.
- Plenty of parking with double auto lock up garage plus extra car bay space.
- Covered portico entry leads you into quality open plan living space.
- Massive size family / dining area plus dedicated audio-visual room/office.
- Hollywood MKR kitchen with monster size island stone top breakfast bar.
- 900mm stainless steel appliances plus full wall length soft close cupboards.
- Fully zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout the residence.
- Neutral decor, upmarket timber flooring & blinds with high 31c ceilings to living.
- Five queen size bedrooms each with bir/wir offers plenty of living options.
- Two generous size resort style bathrooms with two separate toilets available.
- Private shady alfresco paved patio area perfect for a vino and a BBQ dinner.
- 5 minutes to the Belmont Forum, Schools, River, Ascot Races & Train Station.
- Only 10/15 minutes to the Vic Park Strip , Burswood, Optus and the Perth CBD.
Contact Belmont's number #1 agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 today before you miss the boat.
: 244 m2
Built In Robes
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.