4/30 Kimberley Street Belmont
Contact agent for details
Private, secluded townhouse, ready and waiting for YOU
Set in the private collection on Kimberley Street, you will find this end townhouse, boasting privacy, multiple living areas, large bedrooms, two courtyards all within walking distance of the Swan River and Centenary Park.
- Cleverly designed to maximize the spacious living space (157sqm), you will step inside into a light-filled entry foyer, flowing onto the formal lounge room, which opens onto one of the two courtyards, perfect for entertaining this coming summer with pergola offering shade from the heat of the Perth sun.
- The open plan kitchen, dining and living space is where you will spend most of your time, cook, create, and entertain, with sliding doors out onto the spacious secondary courtyard.
- If you are the group's designated cook or entertainer, you will be delighted with the space on offer in this upmarket kitchen. Functionality meets design, with an abundance of bench and storage space, large fridge recess, microwave recess, dishwasher, gas cooktop, Bosch multi function oven and breakfast bar for those quick bites or entertaining nibbles.
- Upstairs via the void staircase with designer light fitting, which brims with natural light, you will find your Master Suite complete with a split system for all year round comfort, built-in robes and ensuite with vanity, shower, and separate toilet with dual access from the hallway.
- Beds 2 and 3 are conveniently located together, each with split systems and built-in robes, sharing the main bathroom complete with separate bath tub, shower and vanity.
4/30 Kimberley Street, Belmont offers you the idyllic lifestyle, whether it is nature, river walks or entertaining family and friends. Pristinely presented with nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Homes of this calibre are few and far between, so it will not last long.
Extra Property Features:
- Large townhouse - 157sqm of total LIVING space, set on an approx. block size off 269sqm
- Private end townhouse with rare two separate courtyards
- Spacious double sized bedrooms all complete with individual split systems and built-in robes
- Linen closet upstairs and downstairs
- Custom made designer plantation shutters throughout
- Split systems to the open plan kitchen, dining and living area along with all the bedrooms
- Tiled main living area with plush pile carpets to the bedrooms
- Functional laundry with full length bench space
- Downstairs powder room
-. Gas instant hot water system (near new) and gas bayonet in main living room
-. Window tinting, security screen doors with amplimesh
-. Double lock-up garage with internal storeroom (4WD height friendly)
- Walking distance to the tranquil Swan River and Centenary Park
- Council Rates - $1,607.17
- Water Rates - $1208.09
- Strata Fees - $510 per quarter
Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 for more information.
: $1607 per year
: $1208 per year
: 269.00 m2
: 157 m2
Built In Robes
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826