228A St Kilda Road Kewdale
UNDER OFFER BY MR BELMONT
STREET FRONTAGE 2015 BUILT HOME ON RIVERVALE BORDER
HOME OPEN SAT 16th 11:00-11:30AM
(VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE FROM THE 6/12/21)
Wow you will need to be very quick for this spacious 213sqm residence built in 2015 and situated in sought after Peet Park location on level 403sqm survey strata lot. The residence boasts a functional family layout with separate home theatre and a massive open kitchen / dining /family area tiled throughout. Ideally located only a short walking distance to Peet Park, Belmont Town Centre, schools and public transport you will be spoilt for lifestyle choices. Properties of this size and quality are tough to find so view with confidence and secure this well priced property today.
RED HOT FEATURES INCLUDE
- Quality 2015 Ventura Home with double brick & tile construction.
- Massive 213sqm residence set on big 403sqm survey strata block.
- Extra rear parking plus double auto lock garage with side store .
- Front covered portico leads to front door into classic entry area.
- Dedicated home theatre perfect for the sports or Netflix buff.
- Generous dining area with 31c ceilings great for MKR dinners.
- Huge kitchen with big breakfast bar & stainless/steel appliances.
- Spacious fully tiled family room overlooking easy care backyard.
- Four double size beds all with BIRS with the main offering WIRS.
- Two quality bathrooms plus well-equipped laundry & separate wc.
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with zoned room control.
- Quality window treatments plus security screens/doors thru out.
- Paved alfresco patio area plus quality artificial lawn to backyard.
- Only 5/10 mins to Burswood, Optus Stadium, Vic Park & Perth CBD
Enquire today to view or make an offer on this great value for money property by contacting Belmont City's #1 agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELY 0456 180 575.
: 403.00 m2
: 214 m2
Built In Robes
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.