1/24 Bronte Street East Perth
Contact agent for details
RED BRICK FEDERATION STREET FRONTAGE TOWNHOUSE
Get your skates on for this very cute red brick federation street frontage townhouse in small group of five with cheap strata fees. Perfect for the funky inner-city buyer who doesn't want a huge tower complex with strata headaches and likes their own space. Short walking distance to Royal Street, Swan River, Gloucester Park, Wellington Square with public transport right at your doorstep. Entry level buying for the astute investor, home renovator or first home buyer but either way it will not last long.
RED HOT FEATURES INCLUDE
- Classic red DB/T federation style townhouse.
- Small quiet group of five with cheap strata fees.
- Street frontage with own separate gated entry
- Large front courtyard ready for garden or pavers.
- Covered private front door porch entrance area
- Downstairs is tiled with big separate living area.
- Functional rear kitchen/dining with breakfast bar.
- Laundry/toilet that can be converted to 2nd bath.
- Upstairs offers three bedrooms all with own BIRS.
- Timber flooring plus reverse cycle split aircons
- Bathroom is semi ensuite with separate bath tub.
- Paved patio area with drying area & storeroom
- The property is being SOLD in "as is" condition.
To secure before it sells contact leading REIWA agent DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575
: 157.00 m2
: 141 m2
Built In Robes
Laurie Kelly Real Estate
197 Wright Street
T 08 9277 4200
F 08 9277 8826
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.