PERFECTION IN PARKSIDE CUL DE SAC
Sitting on the shores of beautiful picturesque McPherson Reserve, is this meticulously maintained, never sold before, mid 80's built 4 bed, 2 bath family home on 784m2 sized block, anxiously awaiting your imminent arrival.
- Formal sunken lounge, looking onto separate formal dining area
- Large main living area, fully tiled with slow combustion wood heater, orientating onto informal meals and well equipped large kitchen
- Large kitchen with oak cupboards, expansive bench space, wall oven, dishwasher (new), gas hot plates with rangehood and double stainless steel sink will undoubtedly allow you to cook up the veritable storm
- Separate sunken games room with a built in bar, could be the perfect home theatre getaway!
- Master bedroom with wall to wall robes and convenient ensuite
- Step outside to the large gabled alfresco entertaining area, fully paved with a built in BBQ area.
All over looking manicured lawns & gardens
- Home complete with ducted air conditioning and security screens
- You will find this home cool and cosy as the high ceilings are a dominant feature
- Pre purchase building & timber pest inspection upon request
- Gas available and connected
- Brand new gas storage hot water system
5 Lovett Place, Noranda has been a home built, lived in & loved since 1985 when my current owners built it.
They have now retired, bought something on a more manageable block closer to the city and require their home to be sold.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174