This recently renovated federation-style home oozes luxury and is situated in the beautifully established, family friendly Livingston Estate. With summer just around the corner, 30 Templetonia Retreat has come onto the market at the perfect time! From the moment you step through the front door you will see why this is an entertainer's delight complete with a fully equipped contemporary kitchen overlooking the idyllic outdoor entertaining area.
This four bedroom home is a clever fusion of European charm inside, with chandeliers throughout, and a tropical oasis outside, which boasts a stunning pergola overlooking the below ground pool surrounded by lush greenery. This stylish home is oversized and impeccably designed to maximise the use of space. It even has a second living area off the master bedroom, perfect for a parents' retreat!
Features include, but not limited to:
* Situated on 802sqm block
* 4 good sized bedrooms, all with BIR
* Master bedroom with luxury ensuite with a separate walk in robe
* Timber flooring throughout
* Two separate living areas
* Designer kitchen, fully equipped with modern stainless-steel appliances
* Large central dining area perfect for entertaining with French doors
* Bar area in dining room
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Functional laundry for all your storage needs
* Deluxe outdoor entertaining alfresco area with timber decking across patio/pergola areas
* Built in BBQ/Pizza Oven
* Below ground resort style pool with limestone pavers
* Bore reticulated lawns and gardens
* Remote control double lock garage
* Walking distance to parklands, lakes, Livingstone Shopping Centre, Primary school and college
This gorgeous family home needs to be seen to be believed and must be sold. You couldn't choose a more idyllic, friendly location to move into for summer, don't miss this one!
Property to be sold on an "as is" basis, prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries in relation to the development potential and state of the property beforehand.
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174 or ASH BROWN on 0474 873 120