Recently renovated from top to bottom, this 3rd floor "penthouse level" apartment currently the cheapest in the complex takes you soaring into the tree canopy where a carefree lifestyle awaits! Don't delay as interest is circulating!
My seller has owned the apartment for a number of years, but has recently married and started a family, so it is time to pass the baton.
Prominent features include:
* Walking into this light and bright living area with beautiful timber look floors and light filled glass sliding doors, it will literally breath life back into you after a hard day. You are suitably covered for all seasons by opening the large sliding doors for fresh air or simply flicking on the reverse cycle split system air conditioning when winter hits.
* Your brand new kitchen is a stunner, with beautiful dark bench tops with an expansive amount of overhead cupboards, microwave recess, appliance cupboard, stainless steel cooking appliances including fan forced oven, electric hotplate, dishwasher and 1 Â½ sink with flick mixer. It really is the most creative of spaces.
* The main living room leads into the dining room, providing excellent separation which is hard to find in apartments these days! The living room also enjoys direct access to the balcony via those large sliding doors. The outlook over the tree canopy is just gorgeous.
* The main bathroom/laundry has recently been renovated and has a bath/shower combo and stylish vanity.
* The main bedroom has recently been repainted with new beautiful dark pile carpets, ceiling fan and BIR
* Bedroom 2 also comes with new carpets and ceiling and a beautiful light and bright window
* Council rates: $1423.70
* Water Rates: $817.95
* Strata Fees: $477.49 per quarter
Tranby on Swan is an iconic complex, with the Swan River as your aquatic playground and neighbouring parkland, Barton Reserve, providing the perfect place to keep fit or enjoy a picnic. Being only a short stroll to the delights of the Maylands cafe strip, this is an excellent first home, investment or retirement haven. My seller is under no illusions, we are here to sell, I hope it is to you, as this really has been a special abode for their duration!
Property to be sold on an "as is" basis, prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries in relation to the development potential and state of the property beforehand.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT THIS HOME @ AGENT AND OWNERS REQUEST
For further information contact KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174 or ASH BROWN on 0474 873 120