For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible term online auction). The auction has commenced and the property can sell anytime, the sale is open to all buyers, not just cash buyers! The online auction will culminate (if not sold before) with a final bidding stage on Tuesday 12th March 2019 @ 6.30pm. The seller reserves the right to sell the home prior to this date or change the date without notice. Contact Kim Findlay immediately to become qualified to participate.
SMS "HOWICK" to 0404 461 174 to receive more photos and details.
Just completed a rare opportunity to buy into a lifestyle location with this "Brand New" 4 bedroom x 2 bathroom + study home, only moments away from the emerging Cafe culture that is defining this blue (and gold) chip suburb.
* Dedicated "theatre room" with dual access with rich, lush pile carpets
* Master bedroom suite with his and hers walk in robes and large en-suite bathroom boasting his and hers shower heads with semi-frameless glass pivot shower screen.
* Large open planing living/meals/kitchen area with stylish engineered timber flooring (30c ceilings) opening onto gorgeous alfresco area
* The alfresco and garden area is a place of complete Zen - with designer gardens in the form of Magnolia/Frangipani/Olive/Citrus trees, lush green lawns, strategic garden lighting, vertical herb garden, water feature and raised garden beds that conveniently double as an additional seating area when friends drop by.
* Stunning kitchen with engineered stone bench tops, loads of cupboards incl overheads (soft close), double fridge/freezer recess, walk in pantry and top of the range cooking appliances including 900 wide multi function Ilve fan forced oven, 6 burner gas hotplate with integrated slide out rangehood and integrated bosch dishwasher.
* Bedrooms 2/3/4 all with (sliding) built in robes
* Main bathroom with large deep bath tub and shower recess semi-frameless glass pivot shower screen
* Ducted reverse cycle (zoned) air-conditioning and fully insulated (dbl insulated with batts and anticon)
* Auto reticulated lawns and gardens
* Double lock-up garage with auto sectional door with internal shoppers entry access
* Separate linen cupboard and laundry closet
* Skirting boards throughout
* Trendy direct hardwood wood flooring to entry and main living zone
* Clothes hoist
* Rinnai gas hot water system
* 215sqm of actual living space
* 505sqm block providing ample room for the kids to play or even drop a pool in * See outdoor area photo of a suggested bbq alfresco area with b/g pool area that would fit perfectly for under $60,000.
* FIRB permissible
Don't delay in securing this great opportunity to buy a family sized home providing plenty of room to move. Only a short walk to the train station, bus stop, Vic Park cafe strip, Burswood Entertainment Precinct and Swan River.
My sellers have their eyes firmly focused on meeting the market to achieve a speedy sale so don't delay in getting involved to buy this stylish family home.
Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174