(Enter off Macey Close)
Extraordinary opportunity to acquire a stunning piece of real estate in the areas most coveted of locations, Fitzroy Road. Affectionately known by the locals as the "double ended cul-de-sac" where you're assured of quiet enjoyment, little or no traffic and a high calibre of homes and neighbours!
The brief back in 2008 was to build 2 intelligently designed homes to accommodate a growing family. That need has passed and we proudly offer 35b Fitzroy Road, Rivervale for the very first time. Straddling a 480sqm rear strata block with no common areas, no strata fees and an exclusive use driveway secured behind remote control electric gates with video/intercom access.
The main residence comprises of 3 bedrooms (all double/king size) x 2 bathrooms with 3 separate living zones which could very easily be converted in a 4th bedroom if you desire. Noteworthy features include:
* Formal entry with security door
* High ceilings throughout
* Generously proportioned kitchen/dining/living room beautifully tiled
* Off the main living zone is a private alfresco area fully paved with established gardens.
* An extremely large central kitchen with extra height benchtops, freestanding island bench incorporating a long breakfast bar, overhead cupboards, pot drawers, pot draw dishwasher, dbl fridge recess and a walk in pantry.
* Beyond the main living zone is a dual accessed family room - photographed as a study but could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom.
* Dedicated theatre room accessed via double french doors
* The master suite is HUGE and is strategically positioned towards the rear of the home with a walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom. The plantation shutters add a sumptuous feel.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are at the opposite end of the home and are both double sized with built in robes and have the main bathroom conveniently opposite - it even has a bathtub!
* The home enjoys reverse cycle air-conditioning with individual split systems.
* An alarm system, security doors and window screens ensure your privacy and comfort all year round.
* The plantation shutters provide an elegant feel coupled with the tiled floors through the main living areas.
* The oversized double lock-up garage (43sqm) also has an open storage area and a secondary access door into the alfresco area.
* Council Rates: $1792.01 and Water Rates: $1,160.58 all annually.
* Strata Fees: NIL as no common property.
There is not much this home hasn't got, simply move straight in and enjoy. A private relaxed lifestyle awaits that this unique location offers. In my 25 years of selling real estate , when I bring homes onto the market in this location they are snapped up immediately so don't delay.
Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to book your inspection