Under instruction for sale by way of public auction this classic 1950's older style Character home is destined for genuine sale as our owner has moved into aged care. Like all older homes it would no doubt benefit from a nip and tuck, but she has good bones (structural certification confirmed) and with the redeeming feature of a whopping 911sqm block (zoned R40) with wide 20.12m frontage you can't go wrong with this plum!
TO BE AUCTIONED ONSITE SATURDAY 24th AUGUST 2019 @ 12.00pm (unless sold prior to)
With classic character features like high decorative ceilings and hardwood jarrah floors just itching to be revealed and polished up it would be the perfect renovation project.
OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE R40 REDEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (stca) AND DEMOLISH AND RE-BUILD OR EVEN LOOK AT RETAINING THE EXISTING HOME AND BUILDING AT THE REAR (ASTCA).
Notable accommodation features:
* Double Brick and Tile construction
* Front verandah
* Formal entry
* Formal large lounge room with fireplace and air-conditioning
* Kitchen/dining area
* 3 bedrooms X 1 bathroom
* Lock-up garage with rollerdoor off the side of the house which leads to a freestanding lock-up garage
* Sewerage available and connected
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request
For further information feel free to contact selling agents:
Kim Findlay 0404 461 174
Laurie Kelly 0418 927 898