Set in sought-after lakeside complex, affectionately known as "Tanderra Village" built in 1979. But this property is vastly different, being a "fully renovated" 2 bedroom x 1 bathroom gardenside villa. Large living/dining room complimented with gorgeous porcelain floor tiling opening onto a large rear courtyard with patio. The master bedroom with a full length built in robe provides those sumptuous feels.
* Porcelain floor tiling and decorative ceiling cornices along with coffered ceilings creates a stylish look and feel
* As new kitchen with "black galaxy" granite benchtops, loads of cupboards (soft close) and stainless steel appliances (fan forced oven and gas hotplate.
* The kitchen also incorporates a laundry with washing machine recess (front loading) and stainless steel laundry sink
* Master bedroom with sliding door built in robe and roller blinds
* Bathroom (original) with combination bathtub and shower
* Excellent quality thick pile carpets in both bedrooms
* Designer push button light switches throughout
* LED feature lighting throughout the main living zone
* Front and rear security screen doors along with security screens on windows
* sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected (gas hws, negus point, gas hotplate)
* Front porch overlooking established gardens
* Dedicated storeroom with double doors
* Allocated undercover parking bay
Council Rates: $1344 per annum
Water Rates: $923.65 per annum
Strata Fees: $500 per 1/4
Being sold with Mortgagee exercising power of the sale who has instructed to sell in "as is" condition via public Auction on Friday (lunchtime) 20th September 2019 @ 12.00pm.
For more information and auction terms and conditions contact Kim Findlay 0404 461 174.