Set in sought-after lakeside complex, affectionately known as "Tanderra Village" built in 1979. But this property is vastly different, being a "fully renovated" 2 bedroom x 1 bathroom gardenside villa. Large living/dining room complimented with gorgeous porcelain floor tiling opening onto a large rear courtyard with patio. The master bedroom with a full length built in robe provides those sumptuous feels.
* Porcelain floor tiling and decorative ceiling cornices along with coffered ceilings creates a stylish look and feel
* As new kitchen with "black galaxy" granite benchtops, loads of cupboards (soft close) and stainless steel appliances (fan forced oven and gas hotplate.
* The kitchen also incorporates a laundry with washing machine recess (front loading) and stainless steel laundry sink
* Master bedroom with sliding door built in robe and roller blinds
* Bathroom (original) with combination bathtub and shower
* Excellent quality thick pile carpets in both bedrooms
* Designer push button light switches throughout
* LED feature lighting throughout the main living zone
* Front and rear security screen doors along with security screens on windows
* sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected (gas hws, negus point, gas hotplate)
* Front porch overlooking established gardens
* Dedicated storeroom with double doors
* Allocated undercover parking bay
Council Rates: $1344 per annum
Water Rates: $923.65 per annum
Strata Fees: $500 per 1/4
Being sold with Mortgagee exercising power of the sale who has instructed to sell in "as is" condition. For more information and auction terms and conditions contact Kim Findlay 0404 461 174.