Location is the key here with this rear freestanding 3 bedroom x 2 bathroom duplex on a rare R40 448sqm strata block (potential duplex development block STCA). A mere 5 minute walk in either direction of the front door, and you will find yourself at the train station (Carlisle) or in the heart of Vic Parks thriving Cafe strip.
Key buying information includes:
* Formal lounge room with ceiling fan and split system air-conditioner.
* Kitchen/dining room with sliding door access to paved patio area.
* Master bedroom fully air-conditioned with built in robe, ceiling fan and semi-en suite bathroom - with separate bath tub and shower recess.
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 both with built in robes.
* Combination bathroom/laundry.
* Freestanding storeroom/bedroom/activity room sliding door access.
* Alarm system, security screens on doors and windows.
* Fully insulated.
* Undercover carport accessed behind lockable gate.
* Provision for extra parking via sealed ROW (Newington Lane) and/or front courtyard.
* NO STRATA FEES
* Battleaxe driveway for exclusive use.
* R40 448sqm block
* Pre-purchase building and timber pest report available upon request. Provided to enable all prospective buyers to make an informed buying decision.
* Council Rates: $1670.38
* Water Rates: $1116.67
* NBN available
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected - Gas bayonet, Gas hotplate and Gas Storage HWS.
This fabulous villa has been showered with love and affection since its inception, mainly due to the convenient location. Yes it may be a little older than some villas but like a good red wine, it has aged perfectly allowing you to enjoy now or with further cellaring (or renovations) will benefit for years to come!
Full information available upon request from selling agent.