Occasionally a home comes to the market that looks and feels like it could be 'the one', but inevitably you were a bit slow off the mark and before you got to have a look inside it was gone! Well this is that home!
Welcome home to 46a Central Avenue, Ascot where any budget was dispensed with during the design and build of this home. It is nothing short of remarkable, this home is a private retreat designed to be your very own year round staycation. A TRUE family sized 4 bedroom x 2 bathroom + study colonial reproduction built by renowned builder, Red Ink Homes. Over 250sqm of living space where yesteryear's most adorning features such as hardwood jarrah flooring fuse effortlessly into today's modern white plantation shutters. When is the last time you saw a 771sqm rear green title block only a moments away from the tranquil Swan River?
The features are extensive, including:
* The ultimate theatre room, to encompass the full cinematic experience - black leather couch with chaise, wall mounted TV, amplifier, front and rear speakers with bass box and blue ray player.
* Huge open plan kitchen/meals/family area with hardwood jarrah floorboards orientating onto an outdoor alfresco area.
* Stunning Kitchen with stone benchtops, an abundance of cupboards including overheads, stainless steel cooking appliances which include 900w underbench fan forced oven, gas hotplate with canopy rangehood, plumbed fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The gorgeous freestanding island bench with breakfast bar and waterfall edges are complimented perfectly by the glass pendant lights.
* The family room which looks directly onto the pool area has an extensive wall to wall fitted bookcase that will provide many a relaxing afternoon lost in your favourite novel.
* A separate games room with a wall to wall entertainment and storage unit will provide the perfect crowd-pleaser when competing Netflix shows are running.
* If you like entertaining the outdoor alfresco area is a sure-fire winner with b/g heated/fenced (glass) pool, patio under the main roof with wall mounted TV, ceiling fan, cafe blinds, extensive timber decking (there's even a storage box), wood fire pizza oven, outside shower and mood lighting that creates the ultimate evening ambience.
* The master bedroom suite enjoys his and hers walk in robes and a sumptuous bathroom.
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all generously proportioned with built in robes and grouped at the opposing end of the home from the master suite.
* Security is well catered for with alarm system, ccvtv, security screen doors and rollershutters.
* Ducted reverse cycle, zoned air-conditioning and fully insulated.
* Double lock-up garage with a dedicated storage zone providing an array of options depending on your specific needs. Shoppers entry internal access to the home is always a handy inclusion.
* Guaranteed you will never run out of space in this home with hallway storage, laundry linen storage, in roof-space storage (approx 10sqm) PLUS an outside shed.
* Undoubtedly though one of the best features of this home would have to be the 6.125kw solar power system with 25 panels which is also battery capable if you wanted to upgrade and live off the grid! The system also supports the pool's heating capabilities.
* Council Rates: $2052.91
* Water Rates: $1305.34
* NBN connected
* Sewerage available and connected
* Gas available and connected
The location is central providing ease of access to major arteries, with frequent flyers enjoying the near airports, and the DFO experience! The Redcliffe Train station is also walking distance. Enjoy relaxing strolls along the River walk to nearby Garvey Park.
The property will be sold via an online auction, which is underway NOW, with the final bidding stage scheduled to conclude on Friday 27th March at 6.30pm. To become a qualified bidder contact me today to avoid missing out! 'Openn Negotiation' is an online auction format that allows flexible buying terms for buyers (eg.subject to finance bids, flexible deposit & settlement dates subject to seller approval).
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent.