(R20/40 POTENTIAL DUPLEX BLOCK)
Character buffs, step back in time and appreciate this stunning "Circa 1963" red double brick/tile character home. Tastefully renovated and ready for its new owner with plenty of room to move on this fully established green title block with romantic white picket fence. The quiet central cul-de-sac location is a short walk to sporting grounds/parklands, schooling, town centre precinct and the Belmont Forum Shopping Centre. This property is just perfect for the first or second home buyer who want a bit of space for gardening, children, pets and even a swimming pool.
FANTASTIC FEATURES INCLUDE
- Solid double brick & tile construction with feature render.
- Romantic white front picket fence with lockable side gate.
- Spacious 501sqm green title block with R20/40 dev zoning.
- Front portico entry leads through to separate front lounge.
- Lounge has original fireplace, air conditioning & gas bayonet.
- Gleaming polished jarrah floorboards to all the living areas.
- Vogue interior paint colour scheme throughout the home.
- Sparkling modern kitchen & bathroom have been upgraded.
- Three double size bedrooms perfect for the young family.
- Fully secured with alarm, roller shutters and security screens.
- Shady 37sqm covered patio at the rear great for entertaining.
- Workshed plus extensive grano, paving and gardens beds.
- Roof has been recoated and has solar panel system fitted.
This magic property is ready to move into and is poised to sell quickly so don't miss this great opportunity to get into the market today. Contact Belmont's #1 local agents DEVON KELLY 0417 936 277 or DANIEL KELLY 0456 180 575 to arrange your private appointment or make your offer today.