1940's Vintage Gem
An absolute stunning example of that rare and elusive 1940's vintage! This tuck-pointed Brick and Tile character home has been beautifully maintained and sits proudly on a larger than normal 450sqm block (approx. as only 2 properties on the block). With a soft and alluring palette you will feel at home from the moment you enter!
Old world features that homes of this era are renowned for that will further endear you. Which include:
- Large shady front veranda with gorgeous tuck pointing
- Polished jarrah hardwood floorboards
- Sky-high ceilings with decorative ceiling roses
- Feature brick open fireplace
- Pressed tin decorative wall trims
And the home itself has been painstakingly renovated and maintained so you will enjoy the benefits of my seller's toil for many years to come:
- Solid front Brick wall which provides a functional garden/entertaining area
- Awesome front veranda with timber roof lining, cafe blinds and a relaxing northerly garden outlook.
- Formal lounge room with open fireplace
- Cutting edge modern kitchen with stone bench tops, loads of preparation space, an abundance cupboards (soft close variety) incl overheads and Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and pyrolytic (self cleaning) oven and 4 burner gas cooktop with wok burner attachment
- Master bedroom with large built-in robe, r/c split system and stylish plantation shutters
- Bedroom 2 with built in robe and plantation shutters
- Bedroom 3 or convenient light filled study or art studio
- Stunning bathroom recently renovated with floor to ceiling tiling, huge semi-frameless shower recess (with oversized shower head) and period vanity with stone top. Internal WCS
- Most of the windows have been upgraded to the modern variety
- A convenient laundry reveal is provided with extra storage/cupboard space
- Lock-up garage with auto sectional door and mechanics pit (a rarity now)
- Front and rear triple lock (mesh) security doors
- Secondary (rear) paved patio area perfect on a winters day.
- Strata block of approx. 450sqm (reticulated) with no ongoing strata fees.
- With mature lawns, gardens and a large selection of fruit trees including a grape vine, lemon trees, passion fruit vine, apple tree and olive tree all reticulated.
- Sewerage available and connected
- Gas available and connected
- Gas instant HWS and bayonet in lounge room
- Council rates $1494.40
- Water rates - $1099.02
- NBN connection to house
- Underground power
All this centrally located and walking distance to a plethora of amenities. Including the emerging Carlisle Cafe Strip, Carlisle Train Station, Victoria Park Cafe Strip, Lathlain Cafe precinct, Swan River/ Burswood Entertainment Precinct and Perth's CBD. City workers or serious shoppers will enjoy those chauffer type feels as the bus stop is conveniently located outside of property with direct connection to the CBD.
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home.
The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174.