Welcome to Beverley Rd. This lovely home is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to buy, own, live in or simply add to your Blue-chip Property Portfolio.
It offers a massive 1080 sqm block zoned R20/50/100 High Density; Two homes on one title, both with 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 Carports, large driveway, a workshop and many extras; superbly located being a doorstep to Belmont Forum, Town Centre Precinct, Norlin Park, Schools, Volcano playground and public transport. A perfect place for extended families, astute investor, FIFO buyers looking for living options and eager developers wanting to secure prime land.
The Main Home includes:
- Double brick and tile street front residence.
- Large living area with a Bar station and side access to driveway.
- Spacious kitchen and dining with gas cooktop and oven, plenty of storage.
- Well sized master bedroom with sliding BIR overlooking front garden.
- Two large bedrooms filled with natural light.
- Full set bathroom.
- Air-conditioning throughout the main areas and bedrooms with ceiling fans as well to keep you cool.
- Gas bayonet in the main living to keep you warm in Winter.
- Large laundry with second toilet plus covered secure patio for entertaining .
- Extra room for a small bedroom, storage or office.
- Double Carport.
- Paved outdoor and a pool transformed into a garden.
- Driveway access thru to the rear Second Home.
- Bore/retic system front and rear.
- Solid double brick and tile free-standing home.
- Three Bedrooms.
- Full set bathroom.
- Separate formal lounge with split air-conditioning and gas bayonet.
- Open plan kitchen with benchtop, split air-conditioning and sliding door to the alfresco.
- Laundry room with side access.
- Carport + small workshop.
- Low maintenance garden .
- Secure gate.
Minutes away from Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, restaurants and shops.
10-15 minutes drive to Optus Stadium, COSTCO, DFO, Perth Airport and Perth CBD.
You have to be quick!! These dwellings provide significant benefits to the next owner through achieving the highest and best use of their location, land, zoning (R20/50/100), rental returns or greater flexibility for themselves and their family.
To view and make an offer contact FRANKIE 0432 448 526 before it's too late, It will be SOLD.