A masterpiece of design and elegance, in the exclusive 'Ascot Waters'...
Nestled in the jewel in Perth's crown, "Ascot Waters Marina", surrounded by nature, with direct access and views of the lake, walkways and cycle tracks, you will find this exquisite home with no detail overlooked.
Imagine taking your boat across to Tranby House for lunch, on your return pick up a bottle of bubbly and enjoy the sun setting over the Marina or double back and enjoy from your own private deck. Family and friends can enter via the boardwalk to truly take in the magnificence of this home. Built in 2014, this is a home with everything you could ever dream of, ready and waiting for you to write its next chapter.
- A welcoming entry filled with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows frames those exquisite lake views.
- Large light-filled open plan kitchen, living and dining area, with remote-controlled indoor blinds and outdoor roller shutters, creating the perfect backdrop of the lake, slide open the doors and take in the full extent of the outdoor alfresco area. The stone stack feature wall houses the gas log fireplace, ideal to cozy up with a glass of your choosing on those cold winter nights.
- If entertaining is your style, then this kitchen will not disappoint! There is a glorious waterfall edge stone breakfast bar capable of seating eight, with an array of soft closing cupboards (with underlighting) and drawers, a powered appliance cupboard, built-in Fisher and Paykel pot draw dishwasher with Blanco gas cooktop and 600mm wide oven to keep your inner chief creating.
- The outdoor alfresco area is a sizable space to sit, relax, and entertain, with natural stone pavers and a bonus of a concealed underdeck secure storage area. The outdoor kitchenette is tucked away from the deck with double height void boasting automatic louvre shades, gas BBQ cooking station with plumbed hot and cold water.
- Upstairs you will find a sumptuous master parents retreat! Complete with a home office, kitchenette, living room (with extended high ceilings and balcony access), cavity sliding doors reveal the your master bedroom suite. Open the blinds at the push of a button to display the treetops and water fronting views. From the balcony, you can drift away with a book and coffee in the morning, watching the birds awake to the morning sun. The resort-style bathroom is inviting with a full size spa bath, oversized shower, double vanity and powder room.
- Beds 2 and 3 are conveniently located and share a central bathroom (bedroom 2 ensuited) with a bonus of an upstairs alfresco courtyard, accessible from both bedrooms.
20 Finn Cove is a home that has been designed and built to perfection, offering you lifestyle and luxury living in one of WA's most sought-after areas. Homes of this calibre do not come to market often, so an inspection is a must.
- Fully air-conditioned (3 zoned) and secured via an alarm system
- Downstairs powder room for guests
- An abundance of storage space internally and externally
- Outdoor kitchen with automatic rain sensor Louvres
- Oversized garage with storage area and increased ceiling heights to accommodate a 4-wheel drive
- Upstairs alfresco courtyard
- Council rates $2525.50
- Water $1,449.05
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions you can buy this home. The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.
Full information pack & contract available upon request from selling agent - KIM FINDLAY on 0404 461 174.