Tucked at the rear of the laneway you will find this HUGE retreat-style townhome boasting multiple living areas, four large bedrooms, three bathrooms, study, decked alfresco area with spa and garden in the heart of the community-spirited Lathlain.
Within walking distance of JA Lee Reserve, Lathlain Place Cafe precinct, Crown Casino Complex, Burswood train station and Optus Stadium - maybe walk to next years Grand Final?
- Set on a generous 595sqm, this home has been designed to optimize space and living. With a total area of 293sqm of LIVING SPACE.
- As you step inside you will be welcomed by a light and bright foyer with double-height void ceilings. Step down into the sunken formal lounge room, perfect for those chilly winter nights to cozy up for a movie, which flows seamlessly into the formal dining.
- Through the French glass doors, you will find an open plan kitchen, meals and a huge living area with pitched ceilings, this is where you will spend most of your time indoors, gather together, celebrate and relax with family and friends. The entertainer style kitchen is where functionality meets design, with an abundance of bench and storage space, large fridge recess, microwave recess, powered appliance cupboard, Blanco gas cooktop, Chef oven and range hood, Bosch dishwasher, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar for those quick bites or entertaining friends!
- Slide open the glass to find a pitched decked alfresco area with spa and cafe blinds - a true retreat in summer or winter, with a grassed area that would be perfect for the kids or pets to run freely and securely.
- Back inside and at the front of the home, you will find the guest suite with a ceiling fan, dual built-in robes, a modern ensuite with double vanity, shower and dual access powder room.
- Upstairs is home to an additional living area, currently utilized as the home office with balcony access to free your mind when working from home. The master suite is complete with his and her robes, alarm access point, Fujitsu split system, balcony access to take in the early morning treetop views and ensuite with mirrored storage, vanity, rain-head shower and toilet.
- Beds 2 and 3 are both spacious rooms with built-in walk-in robes with easy access to the family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet.
13b Streatley Road, Lathlain offers a retreat lifestyle without compromise on size or location. Perfectly positioned and presented for you to move straight in and enjoy! My owners have retired to the coast so it's time to sell up!
Extra Property Features;
- Large townhouse - 293 sqm of total LIVING space set on an approx. block size of 595sqm
- Private and secluded with plenty of parking space, double garage with powered store room/workshop and drive through access to the back garden
- Spacious double bedrooms, a master suite and guest suite all with built-in or walk-in robes
- Split Systems to the formal living and open plan living areas along with guest suite (bed 4) and Master (bed 1)
- Gas bayonet
- Upstairs reverse cycle air conditioning
- Functional laundry with large linen closet, dryer and outdoor access
- Alarm system
- Solar hot water system
- Side gate access to the rear of the property
- Security screens
- Council Rates $2412.57
- Water Rates $1339.73
- PRE-PURCHASE BUILDING AND TIMBER PEST REPORT AVAILABLE UPON
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions, you can buy this home. The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.