SELLING SUNDAY AT 6.00PM BECOME REGISTERED NOW!
So much to like and admire about this fully renovated and extended 4brm 1960's Character home on 459sqm green title block.
- Formal light filled lounge room with polished timber floors and air-conditioning
- Renovated kitchen/dining area fully tiled and air-conditioned.
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of bench space and cupboards with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and canopy rangehood.
- Renovated bathroom with bathtub/shower combo and large stylish vanity and wcs.
- Master bedroom with full-length built-in robe and air-conditioned.
- 4th bedroom fully tiled could also be used as a secondary living zone or study for the kids.
- Large laundry with secondary wcs.
- Private backyard with extensive paved area overlooking established lawns and gardens.
- New Zincalume custom orb roof sheeting, gutters and downpipes.
- Fully insulated.
- Security screens throughout.
- Auto reticulated lawns and gardens.
- Outdoor garden shed.
- 2 car freestanding carport.
- Gas available and connected - gas negus point, gas hotplate and gas storage HWS.
- Sewerage available and connected.
- Land area - 459sqm green titled block with 15.35m frontage
- Pre-purchase timber pest report available upon request.
- Electrical compliance certified.
- Council Rates - $1414.75pa
- Water Rates - $1087.15pa
Perfectly located in one of the areas nicest streets you will enjoy easy access to public transport, parklands, shopping, and, primary and secondary school options. Specifically, Belgravia St shopping precinct, Belmont Forum and Entertainment Precinct, a host of nearby parklands including Forster Park with bike pump rack, Close by public and private childcare, primary and secondary schooling options, Close to airport for FIFO workers, Optus Stadium and Burswood Entertainment Precinct.
This property is for sale by Openn Negotiation which is an online auction that allows flexible buying terms for ALL BUYERS! If you require to buy subject to finance approval, a flexible settlement date or any other conditions, you can buy this home. The Openn Negotiation has started, and the property has not met reserve but can sell any time! Contact Kim Findlay on 0404 461 174 to become qualified and go to www.openn.com.au to get started.